Your policy is in safe hands

Although you may not be that familiar with ReAssure, we’re not a small company. We have over 2.3 million policies on our books, and look after investments of over £44 billion for our customers.

Why ReAssure has your policy

It’s likely you didn’t take your policy out with us. If you think you have a ReAssure policy or are not sure, there are a number of things you can do.

Find out more about your policy with ReAssure >

Our business

ReAssure is part of the Swiss Re Group. You can use the link below to find out more about our business, its values and history.

Find out more about our business >

Our governance

ReAssure is part of the Swiss Re group, which is committed to best practice principles of corporate governance

Find out more about our governance >

Latest articles from ReAssure


ReAssure’s Gender Pay Statement 2019

All UK companies with over 250 employees are required to publish their gender pay gap data by the UK government.

ReAssure statement on Brexit

The UK was due to exit the EU (Brexit) on 29 March 2019.

Mailing of P60 Tax Certificates update

P60s for tax year 2018-19 will be sent to customers between late April and the end of May. If you haven’t received yours by 31 May, please let ...

Questions and answers about income tax regions

Here are some answers to questions you might have about income tax (updated for the 2019/2020 tax year).